Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My first Stampin' Up party

I taught my first Stampin' Up party at my Sister-n-Law's! It was a successful party and loads of fun!  This is what we made.

I made homemade biscotti (YUM) and made these cute boxes to put them in. We also made cards to match:)

So now on to today's tutorial. I don't have a step by step, but I have pictures of the finished product.

This is a candy box that just happened to fit 3 Ghiradelli chocolates perfectly, but it can fit any candy.

The box closed.

The completed box. 

Ok so now onto the details. I used a 4" x7" peice of cardstock
On the short end score the box at 1" and 3"
On the long side score the box at 1, 3, 4 and 6"
Go to this link for more direction on how to cut the box. Then decorate as you desire:) 
It is a pretty easy and fun box to do. You can get two boxes from one 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of cardstock. 


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. The link doesn't work for the more directions on cutting the box. Thanks.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete